Looking For A Keto Friendly Fruits List ?
We know what you’re thinking. Shouldn’t ALL fruits be on the Keto Friendly Fruits List ? True, you can still eat fruit on a keto diet. However, not all fruits are created equally when it comes to the Keto Friendly Fruits List. Did you know that some fruits are high in carbohydrates? When you’re on a keto diet, the last thing you want to do is mess up your intake of carbs by spoiling it with fruit. That’s why we made this Keto Friendly Fruits List, so that you can still enjoy fruit while aiming for ketosis.
After reading our List Of Keto Friendly Fruits, you’ll have a better handle on what you can and can’t eat on your keto diet. Most people read a lot before starting a keto diet, anyways. In fact, entire books have been written on the subject. But, if you don’t feel like reading that much, we get it. Just read this article! And, if fruit’s your favorite food and you know you can’t bear to be without it, you’ll be particularly interested. We assure you, it will be the Best Keto Friendly Fruits List you’ve seen in a while.
The Official Keto Friendly Fruits List
- Avocado– Can you believe that avocado is ACTUALLY A FRUIT? Yep. Believe it. And, it contains good, healthy fats that will help you through ketosis. You’ll want to pile this one your plate while on your keto diet.
- Blackberries– Blackberries are the next fruit on our Keto Friendly Fruits List. They are low in carbs and high in fiber. Plus, they have antioxidants, so you’ll get a bonus from consuming them.
- Coconut– There are only about 2.5 grams of carbs in a half cup of coconut. That’s not a lot of carbs! So, don’t go crazy on coconut in your keto diet. But, make sure to eat it, because it’s good for you, too!
- Raspberries– Next on our Keto Friendly Fruits List is raspberries. Yep, these are another sweet and tasty low-carb option that you can add to your yogurt or salad.
- Lemons– Last, but not least, on our Keto Friendly Fruits List is lemon. Now, no one wants to stick a whole lemon in their mouth. But, lemon can be a yummy addition to a glass of water or salad. And, it’s keto-friendly!
Some Final Thoughts About The Keto Friendly Fruits List
We are not saying you have to eat ALL the fruits on our Keto Friendly Fruits List. Nor do we think you will ruin your diet if you eat other kinds of fruits. These are just suggestions for maintaining good health AND maintaining the rules of a keto diet. And, always remember that you are staying healthy in other ways, too. This means, getting enough sleep, drinking enough water, and maintaining a regular exercise routine. You can also try supplements to get you through ketosis. If you’re interested in seeing some popular weight loss supplements, visit some other pages on this site.