Is there such thing as a “complete” supplement? A pill you can take and forget the rest? Keep dreaming. There’s no super pill that’s going to do everything for you all at once, at least not in this millennium. But that hasn’t stopped Keto Complete from trying to nail a complete keto pill.
In our Keto Complete Review, we’ll be taking a close look at some our immediate questions about the product. Does it work? Are there any hidden side effects? Is there a catch with the pricing? Then, after we’ve explored those questions, we’ll give our final verdict on Keto Complete Pills. But if you’re in a hurry, tired of reading or anything else, you can get our favorite keto product by clicking any link on this page. Ready to get started? Click any ad to check it out!
Keto Complete Review
As we talked about above, we’ll be looking at three main areas;
- Price – no supplement is worth its weight in gold
- Side Effects – are you going to keel over because of this?
- Efficacy – does this pill work, or is it another one full of hot air?
These are our primary areas of emphasis, but we’ll also talk a bit about how the keto diet is thought to work, and why a good keto pill can be your best friend.
Keto Complete Prices
When you shop for a supplement, you obviously want it to be affordable. But sometimes these supplement companies have a tendency to exploit demand and charge higher prices. So, does Keto Complete come in at a competitive mark? It turns out that the answer is yes, and no.
The Keto Complete Trial is giving people an easy way to get a cheap bottle up front, but the price of the bottle after the trial is higher than you’ll see with direct sales on similar products. But because Keto Complete is using forskolin as well as ketones, it’s a bit different from your normal fare.
Here’s what we know about the Keto Complete Trial Program;
- It’s not free – in fact it’s $4.95 to get your trial started. After the trial, that price jumps significantly per bottle to $89.97.
- If you don’t want to pay, you have to cancel – the trial is only 14 days, and that time includes the time of shipping. If you don’t cancel within that time, you’ll be paying for the first bottle at full price, plus the next bottle that’s already on the way.
- It’s Limited-Time – if you want to participate in the trial, you’ll need to get a move on. These trials have a tendency of disappearing when they sell out, or the product fades from popularity.
Keto Complete Side Effects
This is where things get a bit murky, so to speak. Keto Complete hasn’t provided full ingredient information. That means that the only thing we know about the real product is that it has 20% Forskohlii Root Extract.
Forskohlii Root Extract, of course, is more commonly referred to as Forskolin. Forskolin has a mixed track record as a standalone supplement ingredient.
Side effects of forskolin can include;
- Interactions with blood thinners
- Interactions with blood pressure medications
Forskolin Keto Complete Efficacy
Again, it’s tough to really get a feel for efficacy unless you have the full ingredient list. We know there’s a forskolin component to the pill, but we don’t know how the keto or ketone aspect works into that. The biggest issue that we’ve found with ketone supplements, and weight loss supplements in general is that they typically don’t work unless people are willing to work with them and take them regularly.
Keto Complete Review | Final Thoughts
So you’ve read what we have to say about Forskolin Keto Complete. What do you think? If you’re going to spring for it, you can start a trial by heading to their official website. We’re not going to rate this one too highly because of the trial program (we much prefer standard sales). But if you think it’s a good fit for you, by all means.
Thanks for reading our review! Be sure to check out our other keto reviews here.