Are you curious to learn about keto recipes to add to your weight loss knowledge? Knowledge and planning = power when it comes to weight loss. This is especially the case with the keto diet. But you might be thinking that you can’t have any treats on this diet. This is NOT the case. In fact, there are plenty of desserts you can make “keto style.” And Keto Fat Bomb Desserts are one of the most popular versions of keto treats. Why? Because fat is freaking delicious!
While you still need to count calories (or at least not overeat) on the keto diet, you can indulge in these kinds of treats on the daily if you want! Note that the main substitute in Keto Fat Bomb Desserts is sugar. Since sugar is a no-no on the keto diet, the diet once used to treat epilepsy. That’s why stevia is your BFF when going keto. Enjoy the following fat bombs today and grin with joy as you know you’re going to be losing weight too!
Keto Fat Bomb Desserts: The Main Ideas
Here are some main ideas to consider with Keto Fat Bomb Desserts and any keto food choice:
- Carbs Still Count – Don’t think you can eat as much as you want on the keto diet. But if you’re in ketosis, you may be able to enjoy these fat bombs with no damage.
- Sugar Substitutes Necessary – Processed white sugar is NOT keto under pretty much any circumstance and version of keto.
- Embrace The Fat (But Don’t Overdo It) – The benefit of keto is that you can enjoy fat. But you can’t overdo it because it will sabotage your efforts.
- Be Creative – Since keto diets can be limiting, you’ll want to be creative to mix things up.
- Find Your Favorites – If you find your favorite Keto Fat Bomb Desserts, you’ll always have something on hand that you want to treat yourself to. And this can motivate you!
Keto Fat Bomb Desserts: Examples Of Recipes
There are various kinds of Keto Fat Bomb Desserts you can try. The basic recipes tend to include various fats like coconut oil and butter. No sugar allowed but stevia is a common substitution. Or you can cheat if you want. Eat these between meals to satisfy your hunger and keep your energy levels up. Here are some examples:
- Chocolate Fat Bombs – There are many ways you can make chocolate Keto Fat Bomb Desserts. You can opt for just chocolate or do the beloved peanut butter and chocolate combination. Cocoa powder, a keto-friendly sugar substitute, your favorite keto fat, and vanilla extract make the base for these kinds of Keto Fat Bomb Desserts.
- Cheesecake Fat Bombs – Cheese. Cream cheese. Cheesecake. These things go with keto. Hurray! This recipe will include cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and stevia.
- Keto Milk Shakes – Heavy cream, milk, stevia, vanilla, and ice make the base. Doctor it up with cocoa powder, fresh strawberries, or raspberries to achieve your favorite flavors.
Keto Fat Bomb Desserts: The Bottom Line
The above are just the tip of the iceberg. Keep in mind that these Keto Fat Bomb Desserts are delicious and keto friendly, but most are high calorie. The GOOD news is if that if you’re doing keto right, you should be managing your cravings well. So you shouldn’t have to worry about “overdoing” it with these Keto Fat Bomb Desserts. Happy dieting!