In this era of body shaming and Body Positivity, it can be really hard to figure out the reasons to lose weight. Do you want to lose weight because you don’t like your body? That’s not very positive toward yourself. Or, do you want to lose weight because you just want to be healthy? Is that considered body negativity too? How do you separate those things? It can be a serious mental battle, and we want to help you sort through it.
We’re all about Body Positivity! But, that doesn’t mean that you can sit around and be hard on your body. Because, being overweight can be hard on it, and that’s not good. So, we’re here to tread the fine line between Body Positivity And Weight Loss. We can’t be the only ones confused with the line, so let’s have an open discussion about it and see what we can figure out!
You know that we’re all about helping you feel good in your body. And we can’t do that without tackling this topic. So, let’s get started.
The Problem With Body Positivity
Don’t get us wrong, we truly believe that everyone should have personal Body Positivity toward their self. But, it can send the wrong message sometimes. The Body Positivity Movement has great intentions, but it makes things a little confusing.
The Problem With Body Positivity lies in the fact that everyone is going to have a different version of positivity toward their own body. Some people are going to be fine with the weight they are, even if it is a little bigger than what society tells us we should be. And then, there are going to be people who actually want to gain weight because they feel too small.
And, then, we all get shammed for it. So, what are we supposed to do? Some people really have problems losing weight, and some really have problems gaining it. So, what we have to do is learn how to be healthy! That doesn’t necessarily mean a number on the scale. For some, it might, but what we mean by it is to have a body that feels good.
It doesn’t really matter what clothing size you are or what the number on the scale says. All that really matters is that your body is healthy and functioning the way it’s supposed to.
But, we do know that a lot of you want to lose weight, so we have a couple of Weight Loss Tips to help you through this journey.
Body Positivity And Weight Loss Tips
If you’re trying to lose weight, you need to know a few of these Body Positivity Weight Loss Tips. It can be a slippery slope when you’re so focused on a number that you don’t notice what you’re telling your body. So, here are some tips you need to remember:
- Don’t Food Shame: Yes, you need to eat healthy foods. But, if you go to a birthday party and have a piece of cake, THAT’S OKAY! You don’t need to shame yourself for eating something to celebrate! You need that balance.
- Don’t Justify: On the other hand, you probably shouldn’t go to that birthday party and eat half of the cake. Remember, it’s balance.
- Self-Love: You’re the most important person you have, so you need to take care of yourself the same way you would your best friends. You wouldn’t look in the mirror at your best friend and call them fat. So, don’t do it to yourself.
- Patience: The process of Body Positivity is not an easy one, so, you need to be patient with yourself. You don’t need to beat yourself up over little things.
- Get Creative: There are so many different kinds of healthy options! You don’t need to stick to just salads every day, you can get creative with the things you’re eating, and still be healthy.
There are so many ways to be healthy and Body Positive, these are just some of the ones that really weigh on us. Because, we know exactly what you’re going through. We’ve all been there at one point in time.
Final Thoughts On Body Positivity And Weight Loss
We’re surrounded by so many different things like Body Positivity Articles, and then we turn around and get body shamed for having a cookie. It’s really hard to force your way through this maze, but you’re not alone in it.
Remember, the best thing you can do is to be patient with yourself and know that you’re trying your hardest. And, on top of that, to really be honest and try your hardest.
Find positive Weight Loss Programs to join, learn how to cook a new tasty food, and never stop talking self-love into your body. That’s the best thing you can do!
You deserve to feel love, and the best place to start it is with yourself. So, remember these things. Because you deserve them!
We hope you’ve found this article helpful! It’s a tricky thing, but you can do this!
Thank you for reading Keto Pills today! We appreciate and notice you!