Do you want to stick to a keto diet, but you hate cooking… or, you know, leaving the house? The internet has given rise to dozen upon dozens of meal delivery services, and some of those services offer keto-friendly options. In fact, some of them are specifically for keto dieters! That’s why we wanted to provide a list of the Best Keto Home Delivery services. Especially if you’re a busy professional, meal prep, both shopping for ingredients, then actually making the meal, can be time consuming. That’s why more and more people are turning to meal delivery services. Luckily the market has responded, and there are emerging companies that will send keto-friendly meals right to your doorstep. If you’re looking for the Best Keto Home Delivery, you’ve come to the right place! Let’s get started!
Best Keto Home Delivery Criteria
A lot of this list is subjective. We did have to have certain criteria for companies to make it on here. First and foremost, they had to offer keto-freindly meals, and a wide variety of them. Next, we wanted to make sure that they were convenient and easy to use. It doesn’t do you any good if it’s hard to use or the instructions are complicated! The Best Keto Home Delivery services also needed to have a reasonable price. No one’s diet should cost an arm and a leg, so we wanted to keep these options cost-effective. Without further ado, let’s move on to the list!
Best Keto Home Delivery Services
- Keto Fridge – As the name would imply, this service is for keto specifically. If you’re looking for quick and easy, this one can’t be beat! All the meals are keto friendly, and all you have to do is heat them up! Each week, there’s a different menu, and you select from that menu the meal you’d like. It’s not a subscription, so use it as often or as little as you like without fear of wasting money!
- Factor 75 – This service isn’t keto-specific. They’re more of a health food company, but they have some great keto options! Like Keto Fridge, their meals show up, and all you have to do is heat them. Unlike them, this one does utilize the subscription model, but they’re short-term, so it’s worth a shot to see if you like what they send you.
- Ketoned Bodies – This is another keto specific service. If you’re concerned about the source of the products in your meals, this sis the service for you. They advertise very highly that their meals are non-GMO, organic, etc. This one has the option to order meals individually or you can get packages. It is a little pricier than other options though.
- Diet-To-Go – This service is for dieters of all breeds, but they have keto specific plans. We like this one because they run you through a survey that makes sure the meals are tailored specifically for you. Not only do they ask about your diet, they also ask what kinds of foods you like! Prices are reasonable.
- Urban Remedy – This is another keto plan option, but not keto-specific delivery service. Here’s the best thing about this option. It doesn’t just send you all the meals you need. They’ll send snacks which might help keep you on track. It’s easier to count calories and such if the people sending you food are doing it for you!
Best Keto Home Delivery | Final Thoughts
We’re not here to judge. If you’re busy, or maybe you just hate going to the grocery store and the process of checking to see how many carbs a food contains, these delivery services are a perfectly viable option! Let someone else do the work with the Best Keto Home Delivery services out there!