If you’re looking to start a keto diet, then you’re already aware that you’ll have to cut out some of your favorite foods. As frustrating as that can be, it will be worth it in the end! Imagine the body you’re going to have once you finish out your keto goals. Then you will know what you should be eating, and you’ll be able to toss in some of your favorite foods here and there. But! We also think it’s okay to find ways around the keto diet, and we are here to tell you about the Best Keto Breads! So, you’ll be able to eat these while you’re on the keto diet! And if you’re at all like us, then you need your bread fix!
Best Keto Breads | How Is That Possible?
You’re probably thinking that Best Keto Breads is a crazy notion, but it’s not! There’s a handful of Best Keto Breads that are ZERO carbs, so you’ll be fine to eat them. If you don’t already know, being on a keto diet means that you’re trying to eat less than 20 grams of carbs a day. Aka: less than one full apple. So, it’s really hard to get around the carbs when you need bread like some of us do! That’s why we’re going to tell you about the Best Keto Breads!
The first thing to look for when you’re shopping for Keto Diet Breads is, of course, how many carbs are in it. If you think you can find a very low carb bread and get by with that one, great. But, we have a few we want to tell you about that fall under the Best Keto Diet Breads category. So, without further ado, let’s get onto the list!
Best Keto Breads | Tell Me Which Ones!
So, these are just a few of the Best Keto Breads we could find. If you do a quick google search we’re sure, you’ll find more. But, for now these will do. These breads are all zero carbs, so they should fly with your keto guidelines. Although, be sure to check the ingredients for other things you’re not supposed to have. Just in case. Anyway, here it is! Our list of Best Keto Bread Brands: In no particular order,
- ThinSlim Foods Zero Carb Bread: There’s a total of 45 calories per serving in this bread, and zero carbs! Perfect for your morning piece of toast.
- SmartBun Hamburger Buns: These zero carb hamburger buns are exactly what you need for the summer picnic, or winter family gathering. And you’ll still be able to follow your guidelines.
- ThinSlim Foods Zero Carb Bagels: We can’t resist a good bagel in the morning, but these will be perfect to follow the Best Keto Breads plans.
- Outer Aisle Gourmet Cauliflower Sandwich Thins: These do have 2 grams of carbs per serving, but they will still keep you under that 20 a day. And they’re cooked with parmesan cheese and basil, where could you go wrong with that?
- NUCO Certified Organic Coconut Wraps: Because who doesn’t need wraps as well? These are certified all-natural, vegan, paleo, and NON-GMO. These would be the perfect addition to your keto diet.
All of these will probably have a funny taste to them at first, but if you bear with it and know that in the end it’s worth it, they’ll probably be great! If you really can’t handle it, spread a nice thick layer of butter on and enjoy them that way. All five of these are great options for your keto diet, and for our Best Keto Bread.
Best Keto Breads | Additional Tips
We do hope you find a good bread substitute for your keto journey from our Best Keto Breads list. Remember that by trying new things at least you’re stepping in the right direction. Maybe they aren’t something you’re going to stick to forever, but at least you’re on the path to betting yourself as much as possible. That’s a huge step, and you deserve to feel your best because of it!
In addition to looking at all these new Best Keto Breads, look at the products we’ve linked on the side and underneath this article. We think you’ll enjoy those as well! Along with that, we also have an article that tells you what you can and can’t eat on the keto diet. Read through this one too if you need additional tips! Good luck on this journey of yours!